Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Good Laugh, Maybe

Finally, a bit of a chill in the air. Although, being Los Angeles, who knows? Next week could be hot again. But here we are, closed windows, the extra comforter on the bed, and the cat needs winter activities now that the back door is closed at dark.






I'm thinking she has that covered. She's resourceful. And so am I.....




I never promised you high art. And I do say in the About Me section "I write about what makes me happy, and sometimes what makes me crazy in a good way....". Well, Thursday and Friday were bizarre days for me, not so much bad, more confusing so I needed a good laugh.
Since I really believe that everything in life can be viewed with art in mind, I've been looking around the www. for some funny things and a site I'd forgotten about is noisebot.com which is a T shirt website. Funny T shirts...really funny T shirts, and some are kind of edgy so if you're offended easily don't look but if you're not and you need something to smile at that doesn't require heavy thinking then take a look....made me smile....here's a few samples...no comments from religious folks please...because this is one of my favorites ...and then the next...and so on...not all talent needs to hang on a wall or cost a fortune. T shirts have long been an excellent canvas for many ideas and visual effects. These are some of the best, in my opinion...

Really, you just don't know....if we can have a South African luge team, maybe the disciplines had an ice hockey team. There's no evidence that they didn't have fun. And for the health nuts in the crowd....


See? Isn't that "sweet"? Makes you feel all good inside, yeah?
_________________________
And for those of you who really enjoy politically incorrect stuff, here you go:

.....tee...hee....


OH COME ON, ITS FUNNY.....Cannibalism has kept many tribes alive!

Smile....just because the world is a mess doesn't mean we have to be.

Namaste'

3 comments:

  1. Good way to start the day! I am amused. And I want the OJ one. And that says what about me? *sigh*

    A good way to start and hold tight to on this almost certain to be hideous day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is there a little wheelchair icon beside the box where I confirm the post, do you suppose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're handicapped? I have no idea......:)

    ReplyDelete