Monday, October 19, 2009

Breast Cancer Month Art

I spend a fair amount of time searching the Internet and other sources for what I think is interesting art - or at least interesting ideas about art and food, and occasionally I'll throw in my own pieces. I'm particularly happy when I find something that has made a positive statement about or is in honor of something potentially devastating. So it was nice to see what Cashmere Toilet Paper does each October in honor of breast cancer awareness.

We're all familiar with the pink ribbon and many of us wear it proudly. Here's an interesting twist on the theme, although not good in a rain storm. Beginning in 2004, Cashmere decided to embrace the concept of couture.
My personal favorite

Yes! It's made entirely of T.P.!
.....and then we have...

So take a look at Cashmere here

They are doing a wonderful thing, and you can view all six years of their creations. Lots of fun.
Namaste'

No comments:

Post a Comment